Two employees of a restaurant died due to asphyxiation at HMT area here last night, police said.
Reports said the duo died allegedly due to gas leakage from a gas heater in the food outlet.
The deceased were identified as Muhammad Iqbal Dar of Baramulla and Muhammad Yousuf Chopan of Kunzar Tangmarg. Reports said that the third employee identified as Ghulam Hasan Lone has been admitted to hospital where his condition is stated to be stable. A police official said that prima facie it seems that both the employees have been died due to asphyxiation.
Credit: Source link